Package – An enclosure or related item containing, protecting, communicating, and facilitating the use of a product. It encompasses the right goods, to the right place, at the right time, at the right cost.
5 Things Everyone Should Know About Packaging
1. The Purpose of any package encompasses the right goods, to the right place, at the right time, at the right cost.
2. Consumers & Customers do not mention or notice packaging unless 1 of 2 events occurs:
-> It fails.
-> It provides an unsought benefit.
3. The right package for any application involves proper balance of design, protection, cost, and convenience.
4. Packaging is more complicated than it seems to those outside of the industry. It is the culmination of economics, sales, marketing, advertising, microbiology, engineering, physics, statistics, and law.
5. Environmentalists think of packaging as a waste contributor.
Sensipack is a packaging engineering firm focusing on forensic science, sustainability, food, confectionery, pet food, beverage, ice-cream, pharmaceutical/biotechnology, medical device, apparel, cosmetic/beauty care, home improvement, and automotive industries.
Using combined knowledge and experiences, Sensipack Engineers impact projects immediately. By remaining relevant to client needs, we add value addressing new and classic packaging challenges while forging long-term relationships. The ability to do what our clients ask, when they ask, in a timely manner consistent with their expectations defines who we are.